Independent Bookshop Week 2019 Exclusives from Abrams & Chronicle Books
We are delighted to announce exclusive offers for indie bookshops in the UK & Ireland throughout June in honour of Independent Bookshop Week (15th – 22nd June)!
As well as +5% discount on any and all indie orders throughout the month of June, we have two exclusives running for two weeks each.
1. The first involves Ada Twist and The Questioneers and is valid from the 1st-16th June while stocks last.
- The first 10 indie bookshops to place any order between these dates, with the code INDIEBKW, will receive an A4 Ada Twist standee and art print signed by Andrea Beaty & David Roberts!
- The next 30 customers will receive the signed print.
Please email email@example.com between these dates to place your order.
2. Following on from that competition will be a Hervé Tullet offer for the second half of the month, to celebrate the release of his brand new book, I Have An Idea!
- The first 20 indie bookshops to place any order between 17th and 30th June, with the code INDIEBKW, will receive a Hervé Tullet bundle including the brand new book + an I Have An Idea! watercolour kit.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org between these dates to place your qualifying order.
Terms & Conditions:
- The Ada Twist and Hervé Tullet promotions last between their specified dates on a first-come-first-served basis and while stocks last only. To claim these offers, shops must cite the INDIEBKW code in each case. To opt out of the offers, but to place an order with +5% discount anyway, do not cite the code.
- There is one set of each prize per qualifying shop only. A shop can enter for both prize offers but only during the specified date ranges .
- The +5% on top of the usual independent bookshop discount applies to any and all orders throughout the whole of June 2019.
- +5% discount for orders only applies to in stock items and those titles published by June 2019.
- Orders must come from independent bookshops in the UK & Ireland only
- The Hervé Tullet bundle will include the books pictured (I Have An Idea!, Say Zoop!, Let’s Play!, Press Here (the new Board Book), Mix It Up! and an I Have an Idea! watercolour kit), while stocks last, but we reserve the right to offer an alternative if we run out of any of one title.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.