DC Christmas Carols: We Wish You a Harley Christmas
Deck the halls with Batman™, Wonder Woman™, Superman™, The Joker™, Harley Quinn™, and other favorite Super Heroes and villains!
We Wish You a Harley Christmas is a sensational seasonal collection of classic Christmas carols with a DC twist.
Filled with dozens of transformed carols, this rollicking book will become a new holiday favorite.
• Features vintage and contemporary artwork of fan favorite DC characters by popular artists from DC’s past and present (including Alex Ross, George Perez, Elsa Charretier, Tim Sale, John Byrne, Dustin Nguyen, Sean Galloway, Dave Johnson, Sergio Aragonés, J.Bone, Ro Stein and Ted Brandt)
• Characters are seen decorating Christmas trees, making snowmen, hanging out with Santa, and exchanging presents.
Let these hilarious songs of the season ring through the Batcave and at family gatherings across Metropolis.
We Wish You a Harley Christmas is a stocking stuffer sure to bring laughs and holiday cheer to any DC fan.
• Christmas carols meet pop culture in this joyful book.
• Perfect holiday gift for DC comics and movie fans of all ages
• Great for office parties and Secret Santa gifting
• Add it to the shelf with books like Home Alone: The Classic Illustrated Storybook by Kim Smith, A Die Hard Christmas: The Illustrated Holiday Classic by Doogie Horner, and It’s Beginning to Look a Lot Like Zombies!: A Book of Zombie Christmas Carols by Michael P. Spradlin.
Early praise from Paul Dini:
“Everyone’s favorite holiday fruitcake Harley Quinn and her song-slaying elf Daniel Kibblesmith have put together a merry mash-up of yuletide tunes destined to become beloved classics—at the Arkham Asylum caroling party, at least.”
—Paul Dini, Writer and producer for BATMAN: THE ANIMATED SERIES, SUPERMAN: THE ANIMATED SERIES, and co-creator of Harley Quinn
HARLEY QUINN and all related characters and elements © & ™ DC Comics. (s20)
Daniel Kibblesmith is an Emmy-nominated staff writer for The Late Show with Stephen Colbert and a founding editor of ClickHole. He has written comics for DC, Marvel, and Valiant, and comedy for the New Yorker, McSweeney’s, Onion News Network, and Funny or Die. He works and lives in New York City.
|Publication Date||27 October 2020|