This highly addictive party game may seem easy—until the blindfold goes down and the competition ramps up!
The rules of this hilarious new party game are simple: using a shared piece of paper, write a word, draw a shape around it, and then manipulate the paper (through folding, unfolding, flipping, and tearing) to ensure that only your words are visible during scoring. Easy, right? Now try it blindfolded! This hysterical game for 2–6 players will challenge memory, spatial reasoning, and your friends’ trustworthiness as an easy-to-learn premise becomes a complex game of strategy and surprise, as well as a chance to giggle at your friends’ and family’s mistakes—until it’s your turn to put the blindfold on!
• Think you can write a word, draw a shape around it, and fold, unfold, flip, or tear the paper while keeping your words visible? Now try it blindfolded!
• In this highly addictive party game for 2–6 players, an easy-to-learn premise becomes a complex game of strategy and surprise.
• The rules take 5 minutes to learn, but changing dynamics mean that no two games ever play the same twice. Even a confident player may find themselves misspelling their word or misjudging the paper, with hilarious and unexpected results! You’ll want to play again and again—to try and do better next time!
• Play this game anywhere, at home or on the go. You can even change the paper for an extra challenge! (See how far you get playing on a receipt!)
• For players young and old, BlindFold can sharpen strategy, memory, and spatial reasoning skills. Can you remember which of your words are under which folds, or how another players’ can be torn off without touching your own, when the blindfold goes down?
• INCLUDES: 6 blindfolds, 6 colored pencils, 30 cards, and sheets of paper.
• FOR: 2 to 6 players, ages 8 and up, plays in approximately 30 minutes.
• Party gamers, casual gamers, families, any anyone looking for a simple party game with lots of opportunities to laugh.
• Fans of Telestrations, Pictionary and Pictomania.
|Publication Date||24 June 2021|
|Illustrations||box with lift-off lid, 6 blindfolds, 6 coloured pencils, 30 cards, sheets of paper,|