Serena Dorman, Paige Vickers
For fans of Go the F*ck to Sleep, Mommy Cusses is a hilarious novelty parenting book full of tell-it-like-it-is quotes, snarky lists, and too-true anecdotes that will resonate with new moms everywhere.
For new-ish mothers who need to laugh at the absurdity of parenting so they don’t cry, who are looking for a we’re-in-this-together sense of solidarity, and who don’t have time to read a “real” book, here is a hilarious and highly relatable collection of mom malarkey. There are real-talk quotes, helpful lists (such as “How to Look Like You Have Your Act Together”), “mom-tivities,” and quizzes, all delivered with a healthy dose of sarcasm. Packaged in a handy trim size with colorful illustrations throughout, Mommy Cusses is the perfect gift for moms and moms-to-be who need some comic relief.
• GREAT GIFT: Mommy Cusses is super relatable and laugh-out-loud funny, making it an easy gift for Mother’s Day or a baby shower, or an anytime gift for a parent.
• PERENNIAL TOPIC: It doesn’t take long to experience all the ups and downs of parenting. Mommy Cusses features timeless mommy humor that won’t go out of style and a fresh look and feel that speaks to young parents.
• Expectant parents and parents of children under 5
• Shoppers looking for a baby shower or Mother’s Day gift for a friend, spouse, or daughter
• Followers of the Mommy Cusses blog or Instagram account
|Publication Date||15 April 2021|
|Illustrations||unjacketed hardcover, approx 50 full-colour illustrations|