Live Life Colorfully
Live Life Colorfully is a quirky, illustrated mix of inspiring words, tips and tricks, and challenges from award-winning artist, designer, and creative director Jason Naylor.
This colorful book is based on one of his strongest messages, Live Life Colorfully, and will inspire everyone who picks it up.
- Find the silver living, taste the rainbow, and colorize your life with this vibrant book.
- Filled with bright, colorful illustrations
- Sure to motivate anyone who needs a boost
Naylor spreads joy and kindness around the globe using his signature bright colors and even brighter messages with typography, illustration, and large-scale worldwide murals.
Live Life Colorfully is a succinct way to say, “Be yourself, be brave, be proud of who you are, be kind, be loving, be happy, and be colorful.”
- An inspiring book with a little bit of edge and a lot of confidence
- Taking a moment to deliberately notice colors in the world around you can significantly enhance your moment, your day, and your life.
- Perfect pick-me-up gift for self-help, motivation, and happiness seekers, as well as lovers of pop art and bright colors
- Add it to the shelf with books like 52 Lists for Happiness: Weekly Journaling Inspiration for Positivity, Balance, and Joy by Moorea Seal, Steal Like an Artist: 10 Things Nobody Told You About Being Creative by Austin Kleon, and Start Where You Are: A Journal for Self-Exploration by Meera Lee Patel.
|Publication Date||19 January 2021|
|Illustrations||unjacketed, full colour illustrations throughout|