Fuck You in 103 Languages
Life on Earth is full of F-bomb moments and awful people, and this book is filled with ways to express your true feelings about them. Compiled with a far-flung team of linguistic consultants from Dubai to Shanghai, the Fuck You Pocket Translator will enable you to express your outrage with international flair.
- Each phrase includes an easy-to-follow phonetic pronunciation, and a map highlighting countries it is most commonly spoken
- Includes 103 diverse languages, from Albanian to Zulu, as well as fanciful ones, such as Pig Latin, Klingon, and Elvish!
- Want fun books to take with you abroad? Here you go.
- One of many Knock Knock-approved stocking stuffer ideas for those with irreverent humor
- 3.85 x 5.20 inches; 128 pages
|Publication Date||11 April 2019|
|Rights||UK, Ireland, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Norway, Iceland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Ukraine, Belarus, Moldova, Russia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Slovenia, Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Macedonia, Montenegro, Romania, Serbia, Belgium, Italy, Spain, Greece, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru, Venezuela, Guyana, Surinam, Paraguay, Uruguay, Argentina, Bolivia, Peru, Brazil, Portugal|