Tiny T. Rex and the Perfect Valentine
Jonathan Stutzman, Jay Fleck
Lovable bestselling Tiny T. Rex is back from the critically acclaimed Tiny T. Rex and The Impossible Hug, this time in a Valentine’s Day adventure!
Valentine’s Day is coming, which means showing the ones you love how much they mean to you, so Tiny has decided to make the perfect Valentine for his best friend Pointy.
But as Tiny discovers, making a Valentine isn’t easy. It might take a few tries—until Tiny realizes the best Valentine might have been there all along.
• Teaches a valuable lesson in overcoming obstacles
• Sure to delight young dinosaur fans who love adventure
• Features adorable art of Tiny and his friend Pointy
Tiny may be a small dino in a big world, but that won’t stop him from making friends, conquering his fears, and stomping his way into your heart.
Author Jonathan Stutzman and illustrator Jay Fleck team up to create an adorable and heartwarming story that shows young readers that love and kindness are the best gift of all.
• A sweet Valentine’s Day book for the little dinosaur in your life
• Go-to choice for parents looking for an adorable, funny story with a holiday twist
• Perfect for dinosaur-loving babies and toddlers
• You’ll love this book if you love books like Llama Llama I Love You by Anna Dewdney, Love from The Very Hungry Caterpillar (The World of Eric Carle) by Eric Carle, and Pete the Cat: Valentine’s Day Is Cool by Kimberly and James Dean.
|Publication Date||29 December 2020|
|Age Range||2 - 4|