Pantry to Plate
Eliminate the what’s-for-dinner dilemma!
Pantry to Plate collects 50 staple ingredients in the cupboard, fridge, or freezer, and features 70 recipes that use only those ingredients.
Recipes like Black Bean Burgers and Slaw, Chipotle Chicken Tacos, and Spicy Noodle Soup are just the beginning of the versatility and variety of this tasty and practical cookbook.
• A trusty cookbook-meets-guide filled with flavorful and hearty recipes for meals
• Includes a fully stocked shopping list for you to take to the store (yes, even the salt, pepper, and oil are included)
• Staple ingredients range from Greek yogurt, olives, and lentils to coconut milk, bread crumbs, and fresh ginger.
Readers will have everything they need to satisfy cravings and feed hungry mouths with little to no advance planning.
With its streamlined message and organization, this book helps new cooks get started in the kitchen, and experienced home cooks get dinner on the table.
• Encourages cooks to streamline their kitchen
• Offers the tools needed to create simple, delicious, and healthy meals straight from the pantry
• Perfect gift for new graduates, newlyweds and couples, young professionals looking to cook at home more, home cooks with limited time, busy parents of big families, and anyone seeking tips on how to stock their pantry and be healthy on a budget
• Add it to the shelf with books like Sheet Pan Suppers: 120 Recipes For Simple, Surprising, Hands-Off Meals Straight From The Oven by Molly Gilbert; My Perfect Pantry: 150 Easy Recipes From 50 Essential Ingredients by Geoffrey Zakarian; and Keepers: Two Home Cooks Share Their Tried-And-True Weeknight Recipes and the Secrets to Happiness In The Kitchen: A Cookbook by Kathy Brennan.
Emily Stephenson is a cookbook writer, editor, recipe developer and tester, and former line cook. She is the author of The Friendsgiving Handbook. She lives in New York City, NY.
|Format||Paperback / softback|
|Publication Date||6 October 2020|
|Illustrations||full-colour images throughout|