Following the bestselling Farts: A Spotter’s Guide series (over one million copies sold!), this hilarious field guide covers 10 different types of belches through text, illustrations, and sound.
Filled with shameless body-related humor, Burps: A Connoisseur’s’ Guide identifies the characteristics, habitat, voice, and tasting notes of each gassy oral emission.
The sound of each burp is reproduced with alarming accuracy through an attached battery-powered belch machine.
• Burps include the outsized Baby Boom, the bone shaking Surround Sound, and the sudden arrival of The Shocker.
• Grossly funny illustrations capture each burp at its moment of arrival-and the devastation in its wake.
• Printed on durable cardstock to make it through even the most powerful burps
This is a bathroom book of pure, unbridled entertainment for the giggling child (and proud belcher) in all of us.
• A hilarious gag gift for dads, brothers, kids, and anyone who just loves burping
• Enjoyed by kids and adults alike
• Add it to the collection of books such as The Big Book of Farts by James Carlisle
|Publication Date||24 March 2020|
|Illustrations||unjacketed hardcover, 10 full-colour illustrations|