The Living Infinite
- AN UNDERSEA ADVENTURE: In this fast and fun social prediction game,
scientists are stranded at the bottom of the sea, and it’s up to the
players to save them—unless creatures of the ocean depths find them
first! Players acting as scientists must race to collect resources and
repair their broken submarine, while other players move as deep-sea
creatures, trying to predict where the scientists will go next. The game
ends when either the scientists have run out of oxygen (creature
victory) or all the submarine parts have been repaired and the
scientists are able to escape (scientist victory).
- ASYMMETRICAL GAMEPLAY: The one-versus-many gameplay invites multiple
strategies for winning; you’ll need to employ playful deception,
strategic guesswork, and cooperation for survival.
- GREAT FOR PLAYERS OF ANY LEVEL: It’s engaging for experienced gamers, and easy to learn for families and newer players.
- FOR: 2–6 players, ages 8 and up, plays in approximately 20-30 minutes.
- INCLUDES: Gameboard, 26 playing cards, 4 game meeples, 10 acrylic gems,
10 metal coin pieces, punch-out tokens, wooden submarine puzzle, and
|Publication Date||2 September 2021|
|Illustrations||box with lift-off lid, wooden sub puzzle, board, metal tokens, crystal tokens, punch-out tokens, full-colour illustrations|