Andrew Smart, Eric Nyquist
Harness the power of your breath to nourish your mind, body, and spirit.
For anyone in search of peace, clarity, and calm, Breathwork is an all-levels handbook of breathwork techniques—the practice of combining breathing exercises with meditation.
Decrease anxiety, foster energy, and build awareness using breathwork traditions.
• Covers foundational breathing techniques from a range of traditions—including Zen breathing, Somatic breathing, and Holotropic breathing
• Teaches simple-to-follow breathing exercises that you can do on your own
• Unintimidating and highly accessible to beginners
With practices for energy, healing, awareness, stress relief, and more, this all-levels guide gives you everything you need to find balance and clarity.
All you need is your breath to foster health and happiness.
• The perfect gift for anyone seeking simple self-care techniques to help for their mind, body, and spirit
• A useful skill to learn and pair with other mindfulness practices, such as meditation and yoga
• Great for readers who enjoyed The Little Book of Mindfulness by Patricia Collard, Calm by Michael Acton Smith, and The Healing Power of the Breath by Richard Brown
|Publication Date||19 May 2020|
|Illustrations||HC with ribbon marker, full-colour illustrations throughout|