Mum’s Floral One Line a Day
Chronicle Books, Nathalie Lete
Over 2 million copies sold in the bestselling One Line a Day series!
REMEMBER ALL THE MOMENTS OF MOTHERHOOD: This classic five-year journal and memory book is perfect for mums who want to capture the everyday joys, challenges, and in-betweens of motherhood. Start on any date and record a single thought, memorable milestone, or special event to build a record of precious moments in parenting over the course of five years. As you fill the pages, you’ll preserve both small and significant memories and create a poignant keepsake you can look back on when your children are all grown up.
This beautiful journal features a contemporary floral design by internationally beloved artist Nathalie Lété. A ribbon marker and gilded page edges add to the object beauty of the diary, and make it a perfect keepsake gift and a chic bedside companion for the years of motherhood.
• Perfect for all mums in all ages and stages—or mums-to-be
• Makes a beautiful baby shower or new parent gift, or an add-on gift to a larger purchase
• Simple and quick to use—just jot down a short note for each day
• An easy way to track your child’s changes and progress from day to day, and year to year
• Hardcover (3¾ x 6 1/8 inches) with padded and foil-stamped cover
• 372 lined pages
• Gilded page edges
• Ribbon marker
|Format||Notebook / blank book|
|Publication Date||18 February 2020|
|Illustrations||Hardcover with padded and foil-stamped cover, full-colour throughout, lined pages, gilded edges, ribbon marker|