LEGO® Still Life with Bricks: The Art of Everyday Play
Lydia Ortiz, Michelle Clair, Patrick Rafanan
Capturing the boundless creativity of the LEGO® brand, this colorful book recreates objects and scenes from everyday life using LEGO bricks.
Transforming handfuls of bricks into minty toothpaste, eggs and bacon, lush houseplants, and more, LEGO Still Life reimagines the mundane and sparks playfulness in everyday life.
Featuring unique, clever, and captivating original art, these deceptively simple but meticulously executed images are full of surprise and delight—and remind us that the world around us is, too.
• Recreates commonplace scenes from everyday life using LEGO® bricks
• Creatively reimagines the everyday objects and scenes
• Presented without text, these clever images speak for themselves, offering joy, surprise, and creativity on each spread
LEGO Still Life is the perfect gift for LEGO lovers and art lovers alike.
Watch LEGO bricks transform into everyday objects, turning the humdrum into a delightful surprise.
• Great not only for LEGO fans who are feeling nostalgic, but for anyone who appreciates quirky art projects and creative spirit
• This is a book that makes you look twice and enjoy the artful effort.
• Perfect for fans of The Art of the Brick: A Life in LEGO by Nathan Sawaya, The Greatest Brick Builds: Amazing Creations in LEGO by Nathan Sawaya, and Beautiful LEGO by Mike Doyle
Lydia Ortiz is an illustrator and designer living in San Francisco.
Michelle Clair is a visual designer and musician. She lives and works in San Francisco.
|Publication Date||28 April 2020|
|Illustrations||unjacketed hardcover, more than 100 full-colour images|
|Rights||UK, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, France, Spain, Italy, Denmark, Norway, Sweden|