Snap! Chomp Your Jaws!
Pull the flap, then let go for the snap! Curious, animal-loving kids will go wild for this silly and irresistible novelty book series by acclaimed author/illustrator Bob Barner.
Filled with impressive facts about the wild’s most remarkable jaws, this clever novelty book takes a fascinating look at some of the planet’s strangest creatures, as they chomp and gnash! Simply pull the jaws on each page—and when you let go? SNAP! The jaws clamp back into place, making it appear as if each animal is biting dramatically. Written and illustrated by the distinguished and ever-curious Bob Barner, this innovative “snapping” board book will satisfy even the hungriest of curious minds.
• ANIMALS AND HUMOR: Animals and humor are perennially popular, and this book features fascinating animal facts with a delightfully silly twist.
• PLAY AND LEARN: This interactive, nonfiction novelty book is equal parts educational and entertaining, with novelty elements that invite play while reinforcing facts about the natural world.
• TRIED AND TRUE AUTHOR: Bob Barner’s bright, accessible art and deceptively simple approach to engaging children have a proven track record over his long career. With this latest offering, Bob Barner brings his signature art style and passion for nonfiction about the natural world to his youngest readers.
• INNOVATIVE NOVELTY: This playful novelty book features pull-and-release tabs that “snap!” back in to place on EVERY spread.
• EXPANDING A SERIES: Try the companion title, Stick Out Your Tongue!, featuring the same novelty mechanism, with fascinating tongue facts.
• Young readers who love a surprising interactive element
• Any kid with an interest in animals
• Lovers of weird facts
• Parents, librarians, and teachers looking for a fun, educational, thought-provoking read-aloud
|Publication Date||8 July 2021|
|Illustrations||Pull-out tabs that snap back into place, unjacketed, full-colour illustrations throughout|