Merry Jane’s The CBD Solution: Living
Merry Jane, Lauren Wilson
Here is a guide to improving your day-to-day routines using CBD in every room of your home—for wellness, sleep, sex, cooking, entertaining, and with your pets. From the team behind Merry Jane, the cannabis focused digital media company founded by Snoop Dogg.
Upgrade your life with CBD! Take a journey through your home to discover the many ways CBD can improve your day-to-day routines. You’ll learn how to:
• Incorporate CBD into your bathroom skin care and beauty rituals
• Invite CBD into your bedroom, to help you relax or rev up your sex life
• Experiment in the kitchen with CBD-infused food and drink
• Throw a CBD-themed dinner party
• Share the healing benefits of CBD with your furry friends
With more than 25 recipes and DIY projects, plus helpful tips on sourcing, storing, and using CBD in all its forms, this is a wide-ranging, must-have handbook for both the canna-curious and canna-competent—anyone who wants to enhance their lifestyle with the awesome powers of CBD! As the third installment in Merry Jane’s THE CBD SOLUTION series, this is a perfect gift or self-buy on its own or as a set.
• CONNECTIONS IN HIGH PLACES: Merry Jane is the High Times for a new generation, launched by Snoop and managed by his team. This is the third book in their CBD SOLUTION Series.
• GROWING CANNABIS CURIOSITY: As CBD becomes increasingly legal in the United States and abroad, people are starting to take a keener interest in the proper methods and usage. This book provides an accessible entry into the world of CBD.
• People looking to experiment with CBD in different ways
• Shoppers looking for a housewarming or anytime gift for their canna-competent or canna-curious friend
Merry Jane is the future of cannabis lifestyle content, launched by Snoop Dogg in 2015. The website is a resource for cannabis health and culture, profiles and interviews, and legislation news. MERRY JANE is also responsible for Martha and Snoop’s Potluck dinner, GGN, live shows, and has content partnerships with Vice, Apple, and more. Their office is based in LA.
|Publication Date||1 April 2021|
|Illustrations||unjacketed hardcover, 15 full-colour illos, icons throughout, two gold signatures (PMS), 10 full-colour photos|