Joshua Jay, Andy J. Pizza
Want to have the best dream of your life? Introducing: the Dream Machine, the latest breakthrough in dream technology.
Turn the Snoreswitch to the volume of your choice, tune in to your favorite dream channel, and spin the hypnotic yawn wheel to let the Dream Machine work its magic.
This interactive board book is a one-of-a-kind invention designed to encourage sweet dreams.
- Features eight spreads of durable levers, gears, wheels, and flaps
- Brings magic to any bedtime routine
- A refreshing take on the classic goodnight tale
Dream Machine is a surefire ticket to bedtime fun—and a night of deep slumber.
Written by the inventive magician Joshua Jay, with spellbinding art by Andy Miller, this Dream Machine is engineered with winning humor and imagination.
- Perfect for young readers who love tactile, interactive board books, as well as robots and machines
- Great gift for parents and grandparents who want another tool to make bedtime a breeze for children with sleep troubles
- Encourages restless kids to prepare for and look forward to bedtime
- Add it to the shelf with books like The Robot Book by Heather Brown, Little Owl Says Goodnight: A Slide-and-Seek Book by Emma Parrish, and Beep Beep Robot! A Spinning Gears Book by Scholastic
Joshua Jay is a celebrated magician, as well as the author of several books. He lives in New York City.
Andy J. Miller is the acclaimed illustrator behind the popular podcast, Creative Pep Talk, as well as many books. He lives in Columbus, Ohio.
|Publication Date||2 February 2021|
|Illustrations||board book with moveable novelty elements on each page, full-colour images throughout|
|Age Range||3 - 5|