Greens, grains, veggies, dressings, and toppings—Salad Party is full of mix-and-match recipes for delicious, fresh, and flavorful salads. With a unique board book format, this playful cookbook makes healthy eating easy. The pages are split into thirds, featuring toppings, dressings, and salad bases.
The recipes in this book can be combined into thousands of different salads, with 30 recipes for each component. All you have to do is flip and pick, or open it at random for a unique and delicious dish.
• Features everything from leafy greens and hearty grains to roasted vegetables, crunchy toppings, and creamy dressings
• The board pages and flip format make this a one-of-a-kind cookbook
• Playful illustrations accompany each ingredient and recipe
Salad Party is a fun board book for grown-ups filled with endless ideas to make delicious salads.
The 3-paneled board pages allow for endless salad combinations, perfect for lunch, meal prep, or a healthy dinner side.
• Salad Party appeals just as much to food lovers as to those who geek out over unique books and formats.
• Amateur home cooks, meal-preppers, and healthy eaters can use this fun-to-flip-through cookbook to customize their perfect salad—whether a hearty meal, light lunch, or yummy side dish.
• Add it to the collection of books like Salad Samurai: 100 Cutting-Edge, Ultra-Hearty, Easy-to-Make Salads You Don’t Have to Be Vegan to Love by Terry Hope Romero; Food52 Mighty Salads: 60 New Ways to Turn Salad into Dinner by Editors of Food52; and Mark Bittman’s Kitchen Matrix: More Than 700 Simple Recipes and Techniques to Mix and Match for Endless Possibilities by Mark Bittman.
Kristy Mucci is an editor, writer, recipe tester, and food stylist. She lives in New York City. Ophelia Pang is a painter and digital media artist. She lives in Hong Kong.
|Publication Date||19 May 2020|
|Illustrations||spiral-bound, 3-paneled BH, 90 full-colour illustrations?one on each panel|