Floret Farm’s A Year in Flowers
Erin Benzakein, Chris Benzakein
NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER
WALL STREET JOURNAL BESTSELLER
Learn how to buy, style, and present seasonal flower arrangements for every occasion.
With sections on tools, flower care, and design techniques, Floret Farm’s A Year in Flowers presents all the secrets to arranging garden-fresh bouquets.
Featuring expert advice from Erin Benzakein, world-renowned flower farmer, floral designer, and bestselling author of Floret Farm: Cut Flower Garden, this book is a gorgeous and comprehensive guide to everything you need to make your own incredible arrangements all year long, whether harvesting flowers from the backyard or shopping for blooms at the market.
• Includes an A–Z flower guide with photos and care tips for more than 200 varieties.
• Simple-to-follow advice on flower care, material selection, and essential design techniques
• More than 25 how-to projects, including magnificent centerpieces, infinitely giftable posies, festive wreaths, and breathtaking bridal bouquets
Floret Farm’s A Year in Flowers offers advice on every phase of working with cut flowers—including gardening, buying, caring for, and arranging fresh flowers.
Brimming with indispensable tips and hundreds of vibrant photographs, this book is an invitation to live a flower-filled life and the perfect gift for anyone who loves flowers.
• The definitive guide to flower arranging from the biggest star in the farm-to-centerpiece movement
• Perfect to gift for flower lovers, avid and novice gardeners, floral designers, wedding planners, florists, small farmers, stylists, designers, crafters, and those passionate about the local floral movement
• For those who loved Floret Farm’s Cut Flower Garden by Erin Benzakein, The Flower Recipe Book by Alethea Harampol
Erin Benzakein is a farmer-florist and the founder of Floret Farm. Her first book, Floret Farm’s Cut Flower Garden, won the American Horticulture Society Book Award. She pushes the limits of what can be used in bouquets, which led to her winning the Martha Stewart American Made award for Floral and Event Design. Also a winner of the Better Homes and Gardens blogger award, Erin trials an enormous selection of unique varieties each season on her small-scale, high-intensity farm, and her work has been featured in numerous books, websites, and magazines including Martha Stewart Living, Better Homes & Gardens, Sunset, Victoria, Country Living, Organic Life and more.
She farms, designs, and lives in Mount Vernon, Washington, with her husband and two children.
|Publication Date||11 February 2020|
|Illustrations||more than 400 full-colour photographs|