Inktober All Year Long
The Inktober Handbook is the definitive guide to drawing in ink from Inktober founder Jake Parker.
This book offers veteran inkists and novice practitioners alike the resources they need to reach the finish line of a month-long drawing
challenge—any time of year!
From nuts-and-bolts drawing instruction to advice on overcoming the urge to quit, this practical paperback is perfect for anyone looking to take their drawing to the next level.
• The instructive and inspirational guide fans have been waiting for
• Has a unique black-dyed fore-edge, making it a great gift
• Features Parker’s whimsical illustrations
Every October, people worldwide take up the challenge to complete one ink drawing a day for 31 days.
The creative marathon Inktober has helped millions of artists of all skill levels master the tools and techniques of ink drawing.
• A helpful and accessible guide to illustrators of all levels
• Parker combines his enthusiasm for pen-and-ink drawing with encouragement and practical instruction.
• Perfect gift for artists who want to practice regularly and love a challenge, pen-and-ink enthusiasts, and anyone looking to sharpen their
• Add it to the shelf with books like Framed Ink: Drawing and Composition for Visual Storytellers by Marcos Mateu-Mestre, Pen and Ink Drawing: A Simple Guide by Alphonso Dunn, and The Drawing Lesson: A Graphic Novel That Teaches You How to Draw by Mark Crilley.
Jake Parker is an illustrator, writer, and teacher based in Arizona. His #inktober hashtag has been used over 18 million times.
|Format||Paperback / softback|
|Publication Date||15 September 2020|
|Illustrations||1-colour illustrations throughout,|