Vintage McCall’s Patterns Notebook Collection
The McCall Pattern Company
• THREE SEWING JOURNALS with blank and lined sepia-toned interior pages adorned with sewing motifs.
• CLASSIC NOTEBOOK COLLECTION to record sewing project details or everyday musings.
• VINTAGE ARTWORK featuring McCall’s patterns and packaging of the 1960s and 1970s, batched with twine like a stack of sewing patterns, with cute-as-a-button graphics and slogans.
• TRANSPORTABLE SIZE: Each notebook has 64 pages and center-sewn binding, perfect for on-the-go journaling.
• PERFECT GIFT for the mom nostalgic of the patterns she used to make, or any person who loves to sew.
The McCall Pattern Company (est. 1870) is the world’s foremost producer of sewing patterns, and parent company to not only McCalls Patterns but also Butterick (est. 1863), Vogue (est. 1899) and Simplicity (est. 1927, and owned by McCall’s until January 2013). McCall’s was founded in New York City in 1870 by Scotsman James McCall, who also founded McCall’s Magazine (1873-2002). For nearly 150 years, McCall’s has brought fashion into the American home and to sewing audiences around the world.
|Format||Notebook / blank book|
|Publication Date||1 September 2014|
|Illustrations||3 notebooks, 2-colour interior lightly illustrated with sewing pattern motifs|