Mondays, Am I Right? 100 Piece Mini Shaped Puzzle
Brass Monkey, Galison
Know someone with a case of the Mondays? Tell them to never use that phrase again, and then give them this. This shaped mini-puzzle by Brass Monkey is the perfect way to get your message across, loud and clear. It even comes in a small giftable box, with a place to write your own clever* note on the back.
*Actual cleverness of your message not guaranteed.
• 100 piece square shaped mini-puzzle.
• Features full-color ‘Mondays, Am I Right?’ artwork w/ black foil accents.
• Completed puzzle measures 7.25″ wide by 7.25″ tall.
• Box measures 3.75″ wide by 4.375″ tall (and 1.25″ thick btw).
• Includes a dedicated area to write a personal message on the box.
Created by Mike Sayre and Melanie Bridges way back in 2020, Brass Monkey was founded on the idea that there’s a world between fine china and bobblehead dolls. That products can have personality, without becoming roadside souvenirs. So that’s where you’ll find them…making beautiful, well-designed items that just happen to have a sense of humor. Who said that art school and open-mic nights were such a waste of time? We’re looking at you, dad.
|Publication Date||22 July 2021|